Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Alastor - Shakugan no Shana

This is the last of the series. This is Alastor of Shakugan no Shana.


It's a phone strap, and is composed of a red gem held in place by metal linings and two wings. The centerpiece has a gem in a nice red color, while the back is bare. The back of the left wing says 「灼眼のシャナ」 (Shakugan no Shana).


I got this for RM15.90 @ a (chinese) manga store in Pearl Point, Old Klang Road. (Same place I got my Dirge of Cerberus from.) Currently still available.


Yesterday, I modified it to become like this, so now I can wear it as a necklace- much like how Shana brings Alastor about.


Had wanted to put it on a chain instead, but remembered that the only chain I have is broken. Will use this until I buy a new chain.


And that's all the accessories I have for now- Will surely get more as time goes. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment