Friday, May 23, 2008

Nabari no Ou - OP and ED Singles

Nabari no Ou singles were released about two days ago.


I loved the OP, 「CRAWL」, when I first heard the TV size, but have found the full ver. to be a little.. "kurang" (literally: decrease, less. slang: not good enough, lacking something) I think it's because the vocals are not loud enough. Nevertheless, it's a great song, and has a catchy, upbeat tune. The MV is pretty weird though..


The other song that comes with 「CRAWL」, 「BANANA to BUTTERFLY」 (not sure if it's "Banana and butterfly" or if it's really "Banana to butterfly"), isn't very nice, IMHO. An interesting thing to point out about this song, would be that the song lasts five minutes, but 3 minutes into the song, there are no more lyrics. The last two minutes of the song is instrumental.

Both songs are "very electric guitar", so those who find guitars annoying would probably want to avoid this single by VELTPUNCH.


The ED single, 「HIKARI」, on the other hand, was a nice surprise. Didn't expect too much from this song, but it turned out to be nice. As with most ED's, it has a slow melody.

Yoite is cool!

「Story」, the song that comes with 「HIKARI」, is pleasant as well, but has a slightly more upbeat tune.

Oh, and ELISA's really pretty. ^^;

HIKARI below.


CRAWL below.


Thinking of getting?

BTW- Asuka also did a post on CRAWL. Read his one here.

6 comments:

Fariz Asuka said...

Although I watched both the OP and ED, wasn't very fond of the ED though.. :(

But I will continue to review about the 2 upcoming singels, "Swinging" by Muramasa and "Resonance" by T.M. Revolution..

Mizunaga said...

Resonance! I'm looking forward to that too.

Swinging? Hmm.. Excuse me for being unobservant, but which anime is that from?

Fariz Asuka said...

@ mizunaga: "Swinging" is from the anime "Tower of Druaga".. ^^

Mizunaga said...

@Asuka, AH! I knew it sounded familiar ^^; I'm looking forward to that too~! What about Wagaya's "Kaze ga Nanika wo Iou to Shiteiru" (ED)? I'm going to get that.

Hyena said...

the Nabari no Ou - op has been playing on my you tube window for close to an hour but at the same time i loved I wanna be-stancepunks (soul eater ed) and i'm waiting for the entire song to be relased

Mizunaga said...

@hyena, Welcome~ ^^ I, too, am waiting for "I wanna be"

Post a Comment