Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CLANNAD ~After Story~ OP ED Single - Toki wo Kizamu Uta


5 days ago, the single 「Toki wo Kizamu Uta」 was released.

The single contains two songs, 「Toki wo Kizamu Uta」 and 「TORCH」. Both songs are sung by Lia, and they are the OP and ED (respectively) of CLANNAD ~After Story~.

The first song, 「Toki wo Kizamu Uta」, gives off a feel very similar to 「Megumeru ~cuckool mix 2007~」. The song has a nice melody, but I am, for some reason, finding it a little.. flat. While it is supposed to be a sad song, I personally do not feel that sad mood. IMO, this song doesn't deliver.

Either that, or there's something wrong with my ears. :\

Anyway, here's the CLANNAD ~AS~ opening:



Lyrics to 「Toki wo Kizamu Uta」 here.

The second song, 「TORCH」, on the other hand, is a win in my books. It's a happy, upbeat tune, and is pretty catchy.

While I do think it's great as a song in itself, I do have one problem with it, as a song in regards to CLANNAD ~AS~. One of the genres of the CLANNAD series is drama, and so once a sad episode ends, this happy song plays, and it kinda ruins the mood.

Regardless, here is the ending of CLANNAD ~After Story~



Lyrics to 「TORCH」 here.

Which of Lia's songs do you prefer?

You can listen to the full versions of both songs below.


6 comments:

Kazearashi said...

Up until now, Clannad's song still don't really get me in... Well I don't know but they just sound normal to me... XD But in this case I prefer the ending one... :D

Oh probably the Dango is the best... xD

Dango~ Dango~ Dango~ Dango~ :P

gordon said...

the OP is not bad but somehow i still prefer the OP from the 1st session.

Mizunaga said...

@Kazearashi,
I know what you mean. Indeed, both tracks sound pretty average.

Yeah, Dango Daikazoku is the best! It was amazing how that song could carry through a happy or sad mood without a change in melody, tempo, etc.

@Gordon,
TBH, I don't feel much for either OPs.. ^^;

Phenie said...

I adore the OP, possibly my best OP this season...

Though I'm a bit disappointed by the ED, and just as you say, I hate it how it ends with everyone crying... and then Nagisa skipping to a bouncy tune... where did my Dango Daikazoku go? ;_;

smallawei said...

視訊,免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,煙火批發,節慶鞭炮,傳統蜂炮,煙火,煙火,煙火,視訊,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,衣蝶,衣蝶,AV女優,AV女優

eda said...

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,

.,
情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,
按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,

Post a Comment