Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 - Close -


Image unrelated. Source: Danbooru

With the end of today, we will have reached a new year, 2009. Though it is sad to see another year pass by, I am, overall, pleased with what this year has brought.

A lot of stuff has happened to me in this past year. Sometime February, I decided to make this blog into an otaku/Malaysia blog. Prior to this, I had been blogging about personal matters, and so this was all very new to me.

Initially, I was a "stand-alone" blogger- that is, I never visited other blogs, forums, or even fansites. As you can imagine, I was getting nowhere at that point. One day, while searching for fapping blogging material, I stumbled across Danny's site, and from there I began networking. I got to know some other bloggers, like Panther, Gordon, Squee X, Fariz Asuka, and, eventually, joined Team Blue.

I would really like to thank both Team Blue and Danny for helping drive traffic to this blog. Also, special thanks to Team Blue (and to Panther, who founded TB), for you guys really helped me grow, both as a blogger and as a person (well, sort of. lol).

I do have to apologize to my readers though. As you might have noticed, in the past three months, the amount of posts I write has decreased significantly. Due to some real life commitments, I have been busy, and any free time I have left is spent trying to catch up on anime, or getting precious and necessary sleep.

Anyway, it's been a great year, and I hope to enjoy more great times with you guys next year.

To close, here's one of my favorite EDs of this year- "Changes" by Base Ball Bear (Toshokan Sensou)



See you 2009! o/

13 comments:

iruka said...

Happy New Year to you too! May you have a splendid year and more traffic to your blog!

:D

gordon said...

happy new year to u as well.

sometimes its good to slow down a little. don't worry too much about posting less. now that u have a stable base of readers, u can work on lesser but more insightful posts and catch up on life's commitments as well.

cheers.

Panther said...

Happy New Year man. It might be time to decide if you want to continue blogging or not though, or as part of a team or something.

Kazearashi said...

Happy New Year Chong! ^^

smallawei said...

視訊,免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,煙火批發,節慶鞭炮,傳統蜂炮,煙火,煙火,煙火,視訊,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,衣蝶,衣蝶,AV女優,AV女優

smallawei said...

G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
男性性感內褲,性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,

性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,
性感內衣褲,性感內衣,
內衣,性感內褲,

C字褲,內褲,
性感貓裝,性感睡衣,
貓裝,吊帶襪,
情趣內褲,丁字褲,
SM道具,SM,

震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,

加盟,免費加盟,
網路賺錢,情趣加盟,
情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

kamagra said...

Great, i always believe that you should do what you like, doesn't matter what people think, because if you are happy, that should be enough for you.
Good luck

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!
! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you book-marked to look at new stuff you post…
Review my blog post : static cling

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so
I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


my blog - local business listing submission

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our site.
Keep up the good writing.

Feel free to surf to my web blog major league gaming t-shirts

Anonymous said...

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was having a look for.
You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Here is my blog; thesis examples for research papers

Anonymous said...

Hi there friends, its great piece of writing about educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.


Review my homepage ... film discussion forum

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you have got right here
on this post. I will be returning to your web site for more soon.



Here is my blog post: USA real estate agents directory

Post a Comment